Originally Posted by alberto335 View Post
perfect car..................... f***** amazingg
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
Sweet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoxa1 View Post
That thing is SICK
Thanks guys!! I really appreciate it! I still have some small things to do with it, but now i'm mostly just enjoying the final product.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriG1102 View Post
nice looking car and btw i have seen an alpine white 335i with the tail lights tinted black that might look pretty nice on your car too considering everything else flows with the black and white theme, but very nice ride
thanks, and i don't really like the tinted tail light look... I had it on my car about a year ago and I thought it looked bad (and also i think the tinted tails only look ok on pre-lci tails not lci tails...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSCO View Post
wheels aren't my first choice BUT they look perfect on your car...your car inspired me to get the full black out on mine...was quite unsure but I absolutely love it...anyway...beautiful car man
thanks bro, yea i think they look damn good on my car.. i also wanted to be a little different with these wheels and not get LM's or P40's like everyone and their mother.. these remind me of the P43's (one of my favorites) but with a lip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamia2super View Post
you could try painting them white if you don't like black or both if you want to get crazy. white wheels with black trim or the other way around.....just a suggestion. the car does look good tho
lol i don't want to paint them white or black, i like how they act as an accent to the white and black look.. thanks though! and congrats on your COTM!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335iMIAMI View Post
Looks perfect I wouldn't change a thing. Congrats on COTM!! And Glad to see there's other cubans out there representing there BMW's lol I feel lonely on this site sometimes.
lol yea there are not many on here.. many asians though.. thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92hobear View Post
im in love with your car.. u made me regret not getting AW. good work son!
haha yea well AW is a bitch to keep clean but it looks super good when clean and modded
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
Appreciate 0