View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
SCS15
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 6MT

Hit & Run - I95 Near Greenwich/stamford

Not expecting much but its worth the few minutes this post will take.

Traveling southbound in I95 near exit 5 in CT around 7PM, i was in the middle lane when some douchebag B6 A4 avant comes flying up the left lane, realizes there is a truck going kind of slow and he tries to dip in front of me but there wasn't nearly enough space for a Fiat let alone an a4 avant. He swipes me pretty hard and dips and tries to leave. I tried to keep up with him and threw a god damn half CEL which I dont even know why. CEL went away after restarting the car to drive home so who knows what the hell it could have been. Filed a police report and all that.

If anyone travels that way frequently and knows of a graphite (maybe blueish) b6 a4 avant with NY gold plates that normally drives like a douche, or sees him sometime soon grab a plate #. Might possibly have white paint on the passenger side.

JB4 G5 - Forge FMIC - VRSF V2 DP - Magnaflow 15529 Catback Exhaust - BMS Clutch Stop - BMS DCI - CDV Delete - Dinan Stage 3 Suspension - 19x8.5/10 Forgestar F14 Gloss Gunmetal - Michelin PSS - M-Sport Front & Rear - M3 Side Skirts - OEM M3 Decklid Spoiler - BMW Performance Grilles - ZHP Shift Knob - M-Sport Steering Wheel - M-Sport Door Sills

Last edited by SCS15; 03-14-2013 at 01:39 PM..
Appreciate 0