View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 02:37 PM   #12
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

look guys...i have the ecs slotted rotors and they are fantastic...i drive hard as hell over heating my brakes all the time and they have not warped.

and also they do not really rust at all...even between the wheel and brake hub. seriously guys who cares where it really is made as long as the product is well made.

if there have been problems with ecs rotors then there would have been many threads about it already...plus how hard could it really be making rotors? its just a solid piece of metal.

i really dont know why the op is complaining really because if he wanted the best he should have just bought the most EXPENSIVE rotors out there =)...doesnt germany make some kind of crazy engineered rotor anyway?
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 3