View Single Post
      03-14-2011, 09:38 AM   #25
Em135eye
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135i

Garage List
Davy - I find them okay, in fact quite large (about a 1.5 feet square). I do ring them out a couple of times - important to let the car dry slightly IMO or you'll just saturate any towel. Any bigger would be clumsy I reckon.

With Bilberry, you dilute it to what strength you need. I'd say use it to clean the wheels in the first place (worked a treat on the inlaws muck X5 19s) - I bought a sprayer with mine and use it about 1:5 with water. You might need a quick agitate/scrub but a decent PW will then blast most cack off - even nasty grime.

Then seal with the PP stuff - it's a bit like a cream. Squeeze some onto one of the foam pads they sell, rub it around, do the whole wheel, let it haze a bit, polish it off with a microfibre towel. Once done, a simple jetwash will clean the wheels for about 3+ months then start again with the Bilberry. You won't need to apply the cleaner regularly once they are sealed. Haven't had to touch my flipping awkward 160s since I applied he PP WS&S a month ago and they are a BITCH to keep clean!

Happy days!
Appreciate 0