View Single Post
      09-20-2012, 03:51 PM   #13
E3r2E9r
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3 Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
Unfortunately I don't need to ask since I know what you're referring to. Don't get me wrong, I agree on every count, but that still doesn't make it right to accuse them of something without real evidence. It may even be considered libel, which is why I would not go spreading rumors no matter how bad the experience.

And if you ask me, I think these recent positive review threads should be deleted since they were banned.
I'm not sure how referring to a thread is accusing. I even said in my original message, dont shoot the messenger. I'm just relaying information cause apparently people can't use the search button on this forum. (not referring to you here). I did also say that another thread about the credit card problems was deleted and someone else even said it too. We can only base information with the cards we are dealt. There are a lot of politics in the background, I wouldn't say everyone here is exactly 100% johnny do-gooder. I agree with your last message. On other forums if you are not vendor on the forum your information cannot even be brought up or the post is deleted even by regular members. It keeps the free-loaders in check.
Appreciate 0