01-05-2011, 03:37 PM   #23
Chewy734
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i ZPP, ZSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.jay View Post
Well he's gone, while I love the explosive offense his lack of attention to recruit more defensive players sickened me, GOOD RIDDANCE. If anyone watched the presser Brandon made it very clear that a lot of paper will be thrown at a big name coach. Harbaugh is meeting with the niners today, IMHO he is playing a game of who is gonna pay me? Offer from UM is rumored to be 5.2mill a year which is outlandish but he is worth it. The way I see it no way Brandon doesn't have someone lined up, I think it was a ploy at the presser saying the search starts now you don't fire a coach and not have 2 viable candidates lined up, I think RR's firing was put into play after the loss to the "Tattoo Crew" and Chewy I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you because I very much respect OSU, now if you were a Penn St fan then it would be open season on you ass.

Here are my top 5 candidates
1. Harbaugh
2. Patterson from TCU
3. Fitzgerald from NW
4. Miles
5. Peterson from Boise St
Hey, I respect UM, which is why I think it's good Rich Rod is gone... but it doesn't mean I have to like 'em

I personally don't think Harbaugh will come to UM. The other coaches on your list are excellent choices as well, but I don't think UM will choose a coach who isn't from the family.

Btw, how can you not like JoePa? That guy is surprisingly uber tiny in real life