11-12-2007, 03:38 PM   #116
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
wow there you go again. another rich kid who doesn't know whats really happening in the economy. what do you mean by that? a car tuning business is based on economy, yes, but where has the tuning epidemic gone? it is steadily increasing. tuning cars is making a bold statement this generation and is forever growing in popularity. so right now the market for a tuning shop is very good. not at the start but once reputable your in the real business.

instead of trying to figure out how i made 100k on ebay why don't you try it. its the easiest way to make an extra paycheck only now days you need to be alot more careful on wording.

once again all you have said to be were negatives no encouragement or anything. not even a but gl with everything. really shows what kind of character you are. but like i said i don't care about what you say at all. thanks for the support though
if you're looking for an investor, one of the main criterion in which you have to improve upon, is dealing with negative criticism ~ even if it seems to have insubordinate demeanor.

As for the tuning market, steadily increasing? no... that's where you have to do your market research. A lot more emphasis is placed on "green" transportation... what you're doing is the exact opposite; and who you're appealing to, is the very distinct, target base ~ i.e. modbugs.

DasBlitz is criticizing you on the market because, first and foremost, (in my belief), you HAVE to know how the market is doing to have some sense of knowledge of who your investors will be, etc. The subprime mortgage market is facing upwards of $10,000,000,000 in losses, and given our crap market, no one will invest in a "kid" with hopes and dreams.

You need to familiarize yourself with the concepts of business modeling.
http://www.bplans.com/spv/3218/index.cfm?affiliate=sba
this is a link to an example business plan for a Auto Repair Service Business... There's a LOT to it... i.e. financial statements, etc. You have none of that (from my last time speaking with you), and you have no idea what type of modeling to do ~ besides your hopeful wishes to have someone give you a million dollars, so you can "build, advertise, and make $"
It's not as simple as that, sorry to say.

And once again, if you're looking for investors, i advise you to turn your attitude around and look to face 99% more criticism than support~ because in the real word, that's how it works.
And as you might already knwo about the automotive services industry, competition's a bitch~ especially to a kid.
Appreciate 0