Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by persian54 View Post
Look them up, no one is better than Wawanesa when it comes to a claim

They're also the fastest in paying you your check for a totaled car etc

Unlike Mercury, which is cheap and never wants to pay (from what I've heard, no personal experience with them)
Wawanesa pays ASAP.

When my grandma was rear ended, they paid to fix her car that week.

TBH, I hope to never NEED to file a claim, but knowing I get the best and quickest service, along with the cheapest payments, I can't really complain at all.
They're only fallback is it's a hassle to get approved if you have points/history.
We had to sign a waiver saying my older brother cannot and will not drive any of the cars listed on the policy; and if he did and anything happened, they wouldn't cover anything.
this is cause he's had his licensed suspended before
Where do you get this info from, I'm curious? Other than look them up. I don't see any personal experience on it.

I'm happy Wawanesa gave you excellent rates but there's no reason to be all fanboy about them.

"Best and quickest service" - You just switched to them. How is this true? No way I'm saying they are a bad company, but your personal experience with them is limited and should be portrayed that way.

Do your parents have home owner's insurance through them?

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0