DENY THE WORLD THAT SURROUNDS YOU
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB 33ZERO

Garage List
2006 330xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
Yeah you're way biased and WAY off base.

GSP has two of the best coaches in his camp. John Danaher and Greg Jackson. You let them coach in the fights. GSP isn't looking for workouts for himself, that's either a really biased viewpoint or you know nothing about training. When a fighter or trainer rolls with a fighter, he finds out what their weaknesses are. Since they are only in TUF for about 6 weeks, you can't change their whole game. You find out what their weaknesses/strengths are and you tweak the details. The minor details to starting or finishing a move/transition are really important at this level.

Nam Phan said himself that Koscheck is a really down to earth guy and don't believe what the media portrays, so I understand that.
You seem to know a thing or two about training and sparring, matter of fact I agree with you on many of the points you have made, however, if you had any idea who you were talking to, and what he does, you may not have said any of these statements.

Just a header!

I must edit: any of the statements questioning Drew's knowledge on the subject at hand.