View Single Post
      04-18-2007, 04:09 PM   #213
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

So, I got a brief opportunity to "play" with a Jeep GC SRT-8 this morning. Although we didn't get any real opportunities "side-by-side," let's just say that he really couldn't keep up with me in my PROcede-equipped 335i from a few rolls 60mph+...I just kept pulling away from him. Also, I know the GC SRT-8 is supposed to handle very well (~ .91g on the skidpad, even better than the 335i's .89g on the skidpad), but it seemed as if that huge, heavy boat just isn't nearly as "tossable" as the 335i. I have a feeling that the GC SRT-8 with the AWD might do a lot better vs. a PROcede-equipped 335i from a launch...I think it would be close, but I still feel the PROcede-equipped 335i would pull ahead. One other thing to note though...I was actually surprised how nice it looks in person; it has some cool aero effects that definitely differentiates the SRT-8 from a regular Jeep GC...it looks kind of "mean."

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 04-18-2007 at 04:38 PM..
Appreciate 0