United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i (E90)

FS: E9x WATER PUMP KIT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I'm selling a water pump kit I bought a few months ago from Tischer. The kit includes the water pump, thermostat and new aluminum screws. I've included pictures for each part to include the receipt. I initially bought the kit for my E90 330i and had planned on replacing it myself because my temp light came on a few times and I'm approaching 100K miles, but adding coolant seem to solve my problem for now as I haven't had anymore issues. Apparently, I was just low. This kit has never been installed, its been sitting in my closet as I planned to replace it as preventive maintenance. However, I'm working to relocate to San Diego soon and would rather sell it for money for my move. I'm sorry, I didn't remove the water pump out of its electrostatic bag to take a picture as its recommended not to take the pump out of the bag until you're ready to install it. I paid $478 as the receipt shows. I'm selling for $420, shipped. Please feel free to message me with any questions, I can even give you a call if you need to talk. ((FOR PICS OF THE WATER PUMP, T-STAT, ALUMINUM SCREWS & RECEIPT PLEASE VISIT MY PHOTO ALBUM IN MY PROFILE))

Thank you for visiting.

Appreciate 0