Respect my Authoritay
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330xi ED

Garage List
2006 330xi ED  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
First, hello to everyone. It's my fisrt post.

I own a 325 and now also has the ticking issue (2775 miles). Last week I dropped my car to Fremont BMW be4 I went to work. The lady wanted me to leave the car overnight, so they can check and hear the ticking sound next morning. But the lady refused to give me either loaner car or rental car. Not even give me a ride. It's only 10 mins from my work! I read the whole pages and I am 29. I didn't know BMW won't give loaner car if under 25. Anyway, she said they only provide cars for major service. So she suggested me make another appointment and have my co-worker come with me! WTF!

This time I have the sound recording and printing pages from this thread. Can some one recommend a dealer for me? Many thanks.
Welcome! Sorry your post deals with this engine crap. I say crap because we have been dealing with it since December and still have no resolution. We have been working with Stevens Creek, and I know they have had other e9x's in for the problem.
Another member here dth656, used Prestige BMW in Sonoma county. He is the only one I know of that has the problem and gotten it taken care of pretty expediently.
We considered hauling it up there for that very reason, and now kind of wish we had gone through the extra trouble.
-GL