05-16-2013, 11:59 PM   #4
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by E39lolz View Post
I'm Cuban, Dominican and Peruvian and my Spanish it horrible =/. I know all too well about the traffic in Miami and the crazy drivers everywhere. Its like driving in Manhatten IMHO. Also something I should point out is that both of our cars are blk/blk so that equals death in the Miami heat (I hate the NBA team lol). Its a bad sports town, though I love the Hurricanes as my father went to the U back in the 70's. I will miss NY and the great driving roads upstate NY has to offer, though as I mentioned earlier we are in need of a change.
I enjoy driving down A1A (although big difference when you go further north). Sometime I'll take A1A all the way home from work and just chill. As for the car heat its never bothered me much though I'm probably use to it. Just hold the fob to put the windows down before you get in the car.

Still prefer to live through a few months of hot humid weather than freezing weather. It's easy to fix hot and humid, you either stay inside or take off clothing and jump in the water. Beats putting on 24 sweaters (then taking them off when you get somewhere )
Appreciate 0