benny90
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 330i

Garage List
2006 330i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwykstra View Post
bump for recommendations on any good detailers in atlanta. Looking for one to take care of some swirl marks on a sapphire black e90.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalinkartist View Post
Hey,

Where are you located?

I am in Marietta and have a 2 car garage and large stable of detailing products including a Cyclo dual orbital and a large surplus of meguires, zaino and poor boys and cobra products. I would be more than willing to do your car at an affordable rate. I would love to gain an Atlanta area reputation for detailing BMW's.

I lil background. I have 10 years of personal detailing experience. I currently own a swirless Alpine e92 and before that a 2k silver e46. I have detailed many BMW's for show prep for team eurowerkz members when I lived up in NY.

Let me know/PM me if your interested.

-Chris
Interesting, I've been looking for someone local to detail my car, used to live in Marietta now in Sandy Springs. Brought it up to Detail Masters a while back to get my old car detailed, they did an OK job.

My car is in the shop getting repaired from someone rear ending me, but I would definitely be interested when I get it back. The paint is looking pretty bad, its Jet Black, has a bunch of swirl marks (would put that Cyclo to good use) Let me know if you would be interested and we could work something out. Then I could let you know when I get the vehicle back from the shop.
2006 330i E90 || Jet Black on Terra || STEP | ZSP | ZPP | FULL M-tech Kit | Linea Corse LC818's / 19x8.5 ET30 / 19x10 ET22 / Falken FK452's | 35% Pinnacle Tint | Blacklines | CF Trim & Roundels | Predator ICE | Alarm | Cosmos Fogs | Smoked Corners w/ X5 Bulbs | BMW Performance Grills | BMW Performance Steering Wheel | M Sport E-Brake | ACS Roof Spoiler & Pedals | M3 Spoiler | Euro Fog Switch | Paddle Retrofit Kit | CF Mtech Splitters
Appreciate 0