Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 e90 328i Msport

Garage List
2010 328i LCI E90  [10.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06alpine3
It's a shame I have to mention this about a dealer where my family and I have had great buying experiences over the last 12 years and there service has always been excellent.

But over the last 2 weeks I have had 2 run flats replaced due to picking up nails on 2 separate occasions. I recently detailed my car and as I cleaned 2 of the rims that had the tires replaced I noticed a shitload of scratches on the rear left rim and even more on the front right. I couldnt believe it. And I am fucking angry right now. I'm sure its not easy working with run flat tires on wide sport wheels, but jesus christ, there are scratches on places that they shouldnt have had to touch. I counted as many as 10 separate scratches on the front rim and stopped at that point.

The car is a lease and I only hold it for another 17 months, but still, I'm furious. I'm dont planning on bitching anyone out there because they always treat me nicely there and help get me on my way as fast as possible. However, I will let them know of this and make sure Im not responsible for any of the damage they caused when I turn the car in next year.

The mechanics that work back there must be resentful bitter people that hate their jobs. I dont know how else this could happen, twice, total carelessness.
Dude you should have bought from Coggin in Ft. Pierce. Thats where i bought mine...