View Single Post
      06-04-2008, 01:23 PM   #56
E92*2*JK
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: RIP Space Grey E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazbmw View Post
man i just got back from my friends shore house spent a nice two weeks there, and today my second day home my mom sent me to get her paper towels and other misc stuff, so went to this big plaza my town has and then bang this undercover cop pulled my ass over within 10feet of entering the mall lol, he was pretty chill though he knew i was nervous as hell since this my first ticket, anyway he asked where my front plate was and i tired to get outta of it saying i just got into a front bumper accident well he didn't buy it and now I'm in debt to the sayreville police station for 54 dollars lol.

but do you guys think i should fight it? it has a court appearance date and the lady at the station told me i could either pay the 54 bucks with no points, or just fight it she said bring some pictures of the car with the plate on and expalin to the judge and I should win ol, i just don't want my dad to know about this scott, kim and matt can understand why

err sorry about the writing kinda still nervous just got the ticket 30mins ago and went straight to the station the lady was like your probably the first person I've seen to come here right after getting a ticket lol
the only way you would get out of it..is by saying that you were in an accident plate frame was on order and that you had it installed a couple of days later..(prior to court date)...but then of course you need to prove that you were in an accident..prove that you had to order the plate frame..a receipt from a body shop would prolly be sufficient...but I mean cummon dude it's no points and $54/dollars I don't know how close you live to "the shore" but I am willing to bet $54/bucks getting a receipt and taking the time off work etc gas to get there...is not worth possibly saving $54 bucks..when you were in the wrong anyway...
You knew the risk of not running a front plate...you wanna play you gotta pay..take it on the chin like a big boy..and for future reference..keep the front plate in the car with you...if you get pulled at least show it to the cop have it on the dash and maybe he will let you go...but even then I doubt it...every person that runs around without a front plate uses the same story everytime.

Hard to believe that every nice car without a front plate was just in an accident. lol
Appreciate 0