View Single Post
      05-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #31
vipercavy
Rep
Drives: X1 3.5 14

LOL, its all in good fun. Just figured I would prove a point since you are so adamant about dismissing real numbers from a professional dyno team, of which also have zero stock in any company of which is not your own. I may live in Europe, but I am military stationed here and am lucky to enjoy the simple pleasures over here.
Anyway, my point is that I have everything one could add to a n55 and I am still on a stock turbo. I consistently run 40-45% E85 on this set-up, and while it may not be exactly apples to apples comparison to what Darkhold had originally, it will be damn close.
I think the ignorance that is implemented in your statements to somehow negate what Darkhold has said is preposterous. The only thing that was done is to give the community not yourself the info one would need to make the decision to either go with one company for a bit of a cheaper price or another option. That is not to say that your opinion does not matter, but it does not necessarily give you the right to make such bold statements completely denying said claims.
Either way, I myself will be able to attest to Darkholds claims very soon, of course they will only be fly by the seat data not empirical data. I can ensure you though that I will give the best explanation possible since I also have a similar set-up.
I hope this clears the air a little bit and settles your appetite to dominate the competition as well.

Last edited by vipercavy; 05-11-2014 at 11:52 AM..
Appreciate 0