View Single Post
      11-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #12
Smooth 330i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
I'm looking at getting a set of seats in the future so figure I'll start researching early. Did the search, and didn't find anything of this caliper. My main purpose is something light weight, comfortable, and will support my lumbar and shoulders at the track. For those with seats (or experience with seats) please chime in.

Seat Make and Model:
Options if any (electric, adjustable, heated, etc):
Harness:
Rails Included/needed?:
Pros:
Cons:
Certifications/class:
Pic:

Thanks in advance!

A month ago I checked out Recaro Sportster CS. My car is dd and I go to 3-5 hpde/year. They were installed in E30. The ingress and egress was pretty easy and the quality seemed excellent. I fit perfectly and I am 6.2" 195 lbs. Lateral support seemed much better than stock sport and they were lower which helps when you wear helmet. They are a but more expensive but they seemed excellent.

Rob also mentioned Sparco and they appear to be a great value. I also checked out OMP and Racetech buckets but I would not install them if your car is dd.

At this point I am considering Sparco and Recaro Sportster.

TC Kline D/A | Dinan | Quaife | Evolve | Stoptech BBK | M3 Bits | Turner | Braile | Supersprint | Recaro | BMW Perf | Macht Schnell | APEX | Ground Control |