04-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #33
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
WHAT??!! you never heard of StreetEffectz?
Was only the best custom audio/video shop on the east coast. In the US for that matter. back in my e46 modding days, i remember people from the west coast getting work done by Craig, Ron and the boys from StreetEffectz. Last i heard, they merged with Installations Unlimited on Rt.22 in Union... Should be near u Scott

PS- i gotta dig up some pics of my old e46 and the sick work they did to my car. Maybe Craig can post up his masterpiece e46 from back in the day... His car was INSANE!
Thanx for the kind words Alex, Ron & Dave were at IU for the past 2 yrs up until about 2 weeks back when they were suddenly and surprisingly let go. The guys were called in on a friday at 3pm and got the were not making money speech, no warning, no 2 weeks so you can get your stuff in order. Pretty classless and tells you all you need to know about the people who head up that operation. But Ron has already taken a new gig up at The Finishing Touch in Morristown (973 538-3111)and Dave may be joining him there shortly.

Pics of the car for you brudda....http://www.eurotuner.com/featuredveh...8ci/index.html
Appreciate 0