View Single Post
      09-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
///sniper
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F30 [AW/Coral Red]

FS: Mini Part-Out E90|E92|E93

Recently upgraded to an E70 and have a few items that are no longer needed...

No problem giving a better price for locals...

1) JleviSW Lip Spoiler painted Alpine White (#300)

Spoiler is based off the optional E90 spoiler. However, it looks very similar to the Rieger lip spoiler for E92s. I didn't like the original finish so I had it repainted by http://www.samuelsauto.com/. The paint is OEM and a perfect match. In regards to fitment. It is not perfect, but it's not problematic nor hazardous. When installed, the middle area of the bottom portion of the spoiler is slightly exposed. (Please refer to picture below). Despite that, I had no problems whatsoever for the year and a half that it was on. Installed with only 3M tape, it withstood "spirited" driving from time to time as well as the crazy weather that comes with living in Florida. Definitely received a lot of compliments. Adds a nice touch to the car...

Price: $195 Shipped

Some pictures from this year's Poker Run:

2) OEM Kidney Grills w/ Outer Rings painted Jet Black (#668)

The finish on the paint is okay. Has quite a few chips in the paint that were covered with permanent marker...

Price: $38 Shipped

3) OEM E90 Exhaust Tips | Straight | Slip-Ons

Since these share the same the diameter as the E92 exhaust pipes, they fit both E92s|E93s as well. I had intentions of painting them matte black. However, I never made it a priority. These were primarily used on my E92 and are actually pictured above on the car...

Price: SOLD

4) OEM E92 Exhaust Tips | Angled | Slip-Ons

Bought these last year and never put them on as I was content with the tips meant for E90 models. Basically Brand New!

Price:SOLD

Last edited by ///sniper; 10-04-2009 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0