04-15-2013, 02:13 PM   #37
mjr
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotcoupe
Looks terrific Fella,great job

I always used Blackfire products,investing in the 'Blackfire wet ice over fire kit', fantastic on black/dark colured cars,and after seeing your work, just as well on grey.

Arguably the best stuff out there.
Yeah it's crackings stuff and a doddle to apply. What's the durability like of the wax?

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve
Love the interior really nice. Big fan of the trim finishers soooo much better than my boring Ali trim finishers that show dents and scratches oh so easily. Keep up the modding which time allowed I'll also be doing with mine
Thanks - I do love the wood, but the centre console trim has some very light scratching which can only be seen in bright sunlight. Im half tempted to take it off and do some very light machine polishing on it. But it gets scratched so easily it'll soon go back to normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidlindsey
beautiful
Thank you kind sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h
Very clean! And clearly looked after! But it is dying to be modded!

Need to lower that 4x4 stance! Why do bmw do this!!! It clearly is still under warranty, so is this something you would consider after it is up?
Haha hardly 4x4 stance! I'm more interested in performance over aesthetics to be honest. But I am half tempted with the Birds B3 or Bilstein B12 kit that'll give the car a bit of a drop. Rear cant go any lower though as I have rubbing issues over large bumps/ crests as it is, now that the spacers are fitted.

Remap courtesy of Evolve or DMS is definitely on the cards for next year and I would love something carbon in the engine bay - air intake?
Appreciate 0