View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #48
Lifted07Duramax
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW red 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by incantana View Post
This would be the most reasonable thing to do, however it is still flawed. The problem is that this guy is just going to take pictures of an exhaust and say "see I told you its not a PE exhaust." As I said, anyone can do this. Unfortunately I didn't take any pics of the exhaust because I wasnt really trying to actively sell it. If you go back and look at the thread where I sold it, I was just replying to his WTB ad. I told him I had the PE and then facetimed with him to shw him all angles of the exhaust. After having seen the FaceTime, he approved and sent me the money via paypal. I immediately sent him the exhaust and he thanked me when he received it and inspected it. Then days later he started texting me accusing me of fraud. I tried to explain to him that I sent him the real deal but he grew increasing hostile at which point i stopped texting him. Now here we are.

This guy is either pissed because he didnt like the sound of the exhaust OR he is trying as hard as he can to scam me out of my money and my exhaust. Who the hell knows what he actually did with my PE exhaust. Maybe he really did install it or maybe he just sold it and is trying to say that whatever exhaust he is taking pics/vids of is what I sent him. Either way this is total BS.
I dont usually side on this stories because you never know. But if I were the judge to this crazy situation I would ask you to show a picture of the exhaust before you sent it. Most people who sell parts take pics of their product to show people anyways. Sure you guys faced time but you telling us you dont have a pic?
Prove you actually had a PE to begin with and then your story is alot more plausible
Appreciate 0