01-24-2013, 09:04 PM   #53
E90bedi
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F82 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donkey Brolic View Post
I sell lots of things and send pictures of the item and then delete the pics once its sold. I dont hang on to old pic of crap I use to own.

I also only take a pic of the item when im selling it. I dont take a landscape view of the surroundings. By your standards, if the seller cant prove his innocence, then he is guilty. As I said, thats not how it works in America.

Also, poor college kid with a e90 and a Merc in the garage? The definition of "poor" must have dramatically changed since I was a kid.
ok seems like ur trying to be a smart ass? just cause u see a mercedes in my garage doesn't make me lying. its my parents cars. i do not use my parent's money for my mods. i buy my own mods making my own money. and maybe you haven't been to many colleges lately but e90's are the most common. and yes my father bought it for me but i spend my own money for mods. hence the budget part. and what would u like for me to prove that im right cause it seems like your bashing on me and seems like ur the pro off selling? would you like me to personally make a video for you? if so PM me your email and ill make one right away or PM me your number so I can text you the video.
Appreciate 0