View Single Post
      01-24-2013, 09:09 PM   #55
Donkey Brolic
Rep
Drives: E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90bedi View Post
ok seems like ur trying to be a smart ass? just cause u see a mercedes in my garage doesn't make me lying. its my parents cars. i do not use my parent's money for my mods. i buy my own mods making my own money. and maybe you haven't been to many colleges lately but e90's are the most common. and yes my father bought it for me but i spend my own money for mods. hence the budget part. and what would u like for me to prove that im right cause it seems like your bashing on me and seems like ur the pro off selling? would you like me to personally make a video for you? if so PM me your email and ill make one right away or PM me your number so I can text you the video.
Theres no need to get defensive and curse.

Video of what? As I said above, a picture (or video) of a non-PE isn't going to prove that you did not receive a PE.

Your story just seems too odd. Especially the part where your friend was supposedly there when you opened the box and saw that it was a stock exhaust yet said nothing to you about it. He says he knew it was a stock exhaust, he knew you already had a stock exhaust, and still didnt bother asking or saying anything?

And the whole receipt thing is weird too. So you say this seller told you he didn't have a receipt for the exhaust yet you bought it anyway without even knowing what a PE was and without asking any real questions? Where did you get into college again?
Appreciate 0