View Single Post
      11-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #108
douggreglas
Rep
Drives: ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpropri View Post
I too have the same options as the original post (including Sirius) and believe I am experiencing the same problem with coding you mention here with the "please wait" issue. I am looking for anyone on this post to confirm - with the picture I've included - that this is in fact the same scenario and if so - will the coding douggreglas mentions work.

The picture here shows the BT activation screen under Telephone - Options; you can see it is not editable (I cannot click the check box; I can highlight the option with the iDrive controls, but pressing the iDrive button does nothing). On the Telephone screen itself (not pictured) the screen sits with a rotating circle and the screen says "please wait". The car has gone to sleep - but no resolution

You have a different interface (newer model?) than I do, so I can't confirm, but: it sure looks like the same problem. The nav computer thinks you have bluetooth and gives you the option, the MULF thinks you don't have bluetooth and completely ignores the attempt to turn BT on.

If you're going to try doing SG_RESET, try doing just the 2MULF first.
Appreciate 0