Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, C63 AMG

Garage List
2007 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11m135i View Post
Hey Chris thanks for having the event, and running my girls car. Man wish I could of been there with my n54. http://www.e90post.com/forums/images...readjacked.gif As for this yahoo who seems to love bashing people and running his mouth on shit, get lost stop trying to be such a know it all. Chris is an awsome guy, tuner. If he wasn't trying to promote his product COBB he wouldn't be a good business man. Stop hating and get lost!

As per numbers My girls car put down 325hp and 379ft on jb4 93octane n55. Again Chris thanks for having the event for us bimmer guys. Let me know when the n55 software is ready to be played with, got the car for you to test on and compare.
Yikes man... I don't think ZTZ was trying to bash anyone or be a know-it-all... he's just sharing his observation. It is what it is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny271 View Post
My car also made more power on the 2nd run, weird!
Hmm... mine made more power on the 2nd run, too... maybe if I did a 3rd run it would have been even better. However, I had just changed maps before my dyno runs so... maybe my ECU was adapting. Not sure what the issue was with Sickem's...

COBB ProTuned | AMS | CP-e | BMS | Quaife
Appreciate 0