View Single Post
      05-14-2010, 08:39 AM   #26
Clap135
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2009 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Former_Boosted_IS View Post
I understand everything you are saying and your logic makes sense. Still what you saying is that me must monitor both AFR and FP to determine the max limit of the fuel system. I am saying the exact same thing. I am simply looking to push the car until we see anomolies.

Second, the fueling resistors are also limiting mid range fueling right now to 14.0:1 and in my opinion that is not good enough for aggressive setups. You need to bias the O2 sensors more than the ~5k ohm resistors allow. I know I don't feel good triggering nitrous on an AFR of 14.0:1 in peak torque.
We're on the same page, however I just want to make sure the fp readings you are getting are not a false signal that is sent to the ecu, cause as you know thats what piggys do. Say bone stock fp is 2200psi downlown and you are recording 780ish. What is that 780, is that scaled wrong, is that what the ecu thinks fuel pressure is? Is that what the ecu is adjusting fuel pressure by to achieve its target? Will that 780 drop if fp raises above the limits of the fuel pump? Things you should look into before you can claim the a/f ratios your wideband is showing are accurate.
Appreciate 0