View Single Post
      12-21-2011, 08:54 AM   #84
thread killer
Banned
Rep
Drives: faster then your car

Howdy folks,

I started my own business, Advanced B M W Repair.

I'm a 10 year BMW master BMW mechanic, and I'm trained on everything current, including hybrid, F01, new 6 series and X3.

I'm out of the dealership now, and have partnered up with ///M Performance up on the north side of houston. I'm trying to make it on my own and pass the savings on to you! I'm at 17545 Kuykendahl Rd in spring.... just below Louetta.

i can do *ANYTHING* that the dealer can do, other than charge you an arm and a leg!

Coding? No problem.

Maintenance? Easy!

The dreaded evaporator leak on these cars? I'll have it back to you in the same day.

Panoramic roof on your SAV causing you issues? I'm trained on those as well, they are easy to fix.

Want some big brakes put on? Done.

Need an alignment that is custom for YOUR car? We have a IN FLOOR alignment machine- I DARE you to bring the lowest car you own- nothing scrapes on this machine!

Exhaust? Bolt on or custom, it's up to you.

I'm the same technician that was at the dealer, using the same BMW parts (it has the same BMW 2 year/unlimited parts and labor warranty), why not keep the difference in money and get to know your mechanic?

I can do race prep, race support, and fabrication.
Its 7PM and tomorrow you have to be at Texas World Speedway, and NO one is around to help you put your new radiator in...... call me

Trailers and wreckers have room to unload in the street, or in the driveway. I just had a 32' enclosed trailer on my superduty yesterday there. No issue.

///M Performance is a full body shop too, so if you had a boo-boo on the road, we can take care of it in one stop. Gated and secured, you have no issues here.

Bring me a written estimate from any Houston BMW dealer, and I personally GUARANTEE to beat it. If not, I give you a gift card.

Let me know if I can be your dealership alternative on the north side. I promise you won't find a better mechanic in Houston.
Alex
832-797-9114
advancedbimmerrepair.com

Last edited by thread killer; 12-21-2011 at 01:50 PM..
Appreciate 0