Drives: F10 550, E60 M5, E39 M5, E70

Post EURO LCI Bi-Xenon Adaptive Headlamps Set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
Hello-

I finally have my sets of euro lights to sell- this has taken months to do. I am going to list each set separately, so there is not cross confusion-
Thanks-
Beau
paypal: beaubrant at aol.com
720-838-9510

------------------------------------

FROM GERMANY! I have worked with a guy for several years getting E38, E39 and E90-E93 parts, mainly euro headlamps.

Euro Spec- Adaptive Bi-Xenon LCI set off of a very low mile 2009 E90.

Pros: Excellent Condition, beautiful lens and minimal pitting. Great way to upgrade from halogen, or go from pre-lci to lci front end.

Cons: One clip on passenger side has half of it missing, no other damage. This wont affect mounting, as the white tab that you put the screw through hold perfectly in place. You will need led turn signal bracket/ bulbs, xenon ballast and adaptive module- This set is the headlamp and housing,

I paid $400.00 USD for passenger light and $425 for the drivers side. I then had to cover shipping, as I am not doing to Germany right now...so was $50.00 USD..so im in these at $875.00- For my time and effort to ship (will be $40.00 to ship most places in US), asking total of $925.00 shipped.I am not making a thing on these, I need just to get these sold, as my wife is mad at me for filling our garage with 5 sets of headlights, and need to get money back in the bank!

Thanks-
Beau

pics up shortly-

Appreciate 0