01-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #296
R3N
Second Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR-JEKL View Post
The tractor type noise on startup seems to have dissapeared and the rough idle has now also subdued and is back to normal. I imagine due to the catless DP's and larger intake & fmic the ecu had to adjust to suit?

The car now has the power that I wanted (I felt with just the procede it was still a tad to oh hum) and the best part is it has power in any gear pretty much. The trouble is now is putting that power to the ground.... I'm running 265 goodyear F1's and under moderate to hard acceleration the dtc keeps kicking in and sapping power. Take for instance yesterday cruising up to a roundabout then powering out in 3rd gear doing 60km/h the rear end had to deal with a few corrugations in the road and it really unsettled the car and dtc kicked in...

So will the wavetrac lsd and m3 subframe bushes pretty much eliminate my issues or should I go further and upgrade further suspension components when the rear subframe is dropped to to install the lsd diff centre?
The rear end is probably too stiff. What profile tyres are you running? How much pressure in the rear tyres? What suspension? If on coilovers you can adjust the dampening to be softer.
Appreciate 0