Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGrantham View Post
Not trying to be a cheapskate, just inexperienced when it comes to having this type of work done at a shop.

I've received an offer from M-Tech in Thornhill that is right in Dr. G's range. Will probably end up going with them unless I hear otherwise since the RMP quote was about 40% more.

I wish I had the time to install this stuff minus DP's myself, but am super busy these days. In addition to all the performance parts, I also have a full msport kit + splitters + quad diffuser + quad tips + exhaust + scoops + brake rotors + pads, so I'm going to be doing tons of running around regardless it seems.

Try giving Ivo a call. Top quality work and a very honest person, he prices his work competitively and reasonably. If his pricing sounds reasonable to you at least you know you have absolutely nothing to worry about in terms of getting the job done right.

The prices I posted should be accurate at most shops except for the FMIC since I know some shops charge 1 hour others charge 3 for it, so that's the one item that will have the most variance.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0