04-12-2013, 09:44 AM   #13
Zengineer
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 G20 M340xi BGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeInOhio View Post
You and I have almost the same car (pic attached) and I agree with a lot of what you mentioned above, but I've found the interior of mine to be very buttoned down and buttery smooth on the highway. I'm sorry to hear you've had those problems. I've owned it for almost a year and thoroughly enjoy the car. Now the cup holders on the other hand... those things are horrible.

I also couldn't agree more about the leatherette though. Even though I have some buddy's that give me crap for it, I bought some custom seat covers for mine and they really seemed to the do the trick.
I am happy to hear that seat cover helped. Can you tell me the material/manufacturer/model of those seat covers? Assuming I can tolerate this car until the summer, I will definitely need something better than the towel I currently have in the car.

If I can get the vibrations sorted out, I think I will really enjoy the car now too, but damn.

Oh and I agree, I have had to replace two cupholders. They are 'cool', but tend to bind up, especially when passengers are getting in/out and nearly rip their kneecaps off in the process.

Appreciate 0