09-18-2012, 02:26 AM   #13
enrita
Major General
Sweden
Rep
Drives: 335i - Big turbos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedge1967 View Post
I'm running PROcede rev 3 with Flex kit and DME Flash. Car pulls like a rocket. Traction control flashes through 3rd gear if I don't turn it off. I'm running about 60% e85 and plan to run 90% as soon as I can fill up. After getting the DME Flash, my trims have been perfect and I haven't coded due to fuel trims like I was before getting flashed.

I actually road in a Z4 with a JB4 only on map 5 with 30% e85 Saturday night. I have to say for a car that didn't have any other mods, it was crazy fast. But the car codes (limp mode) after shifting into 4th at wot. He showed me his logs and his trims are max'd out and his AFR's are really high, way too high. Although your car might feel like it's pulling really hard when you push the boost up, but if you're not logging and keeping track of your AFR's and Fuel Trims, you are rolling the dice. I know someone said Terry has a COBB map to put down on the DME so you can stack the JB4. If you know someone that has a COBB, have them flash your DME. I personally wouldn't run out an buy a COBB to just flash so I could run my JB4 with e85... But I'm sure some people will. Anyway, if you can get your DME fixed so you're able to run more fuel like the PROcede flash, you can crank your boost targets up as well as your timing with high eth levels. Just go slow and keep logs so you know when enough is enough.
Please do log when you run 90% (without meth) and post the results . also do you have logs on 60%?
07 335i AT - MOTIV 750 - MHD E85 BMS flash - BMS PI - JB4G5 - Okada Coils - NGK 5992 Plugs - Helix IC - Snow Stg. 3 - Stett CP - Custom midpipes with 100 HJS Cats - Bastuck Quad - PSS10 - QUAIFE LSD - BMS OCC - Forge DVs - AR OC - ALCON BBK - M3 Chassi - Dinan CP - Velocity M rear Toe arms - Advan RZ-DF - LUX H8 - Level 10 AT upgrade
Appreciate 0