View Single Post
      11-13-2013, 02:59 PM   #1
jm3as
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 e92 328i

:: jmeas is socal bound once again | tentative photoshoot sign ups ::

**UPDATE**

i've got some bad news everyone. i'll still be in california, but the days i had planned and set as "free days" are now being taken up w/ a few meetings and some facility tours w/ some local manufacturer/vendors in socal. they need me to speak with them and set up some localized photography contracts w/ them for the NW.

my goal was to do 10-12 shoots but i'll be booked solid.

on the flip side, i should be down for bimmerfest west again. if this happens, i'll be extending my stay 5 days after bimmerfest wraps up to do nothing but shoots all day. sorry, trust me, i'm bummed out....meetings instead of shooting lol

but i will be keeping this thread up so i can keep track of those that still would like to shoot when i'm back down south

looks like it's that time once again. i'm making a trip down to disneyland february 13-21! i'm searching for those interested in doing a local shoot in the anaheim area. as far as i know.

feb 20 -21 i have openings at this moment. the other days i'll be playing by ear based on when we are at the park and so forth.

the last time i was down there, this little roll call thread was super helpful. i'm thinking this go around, what is easiest is those i have set on schedule just send me an $80 paypal payment, that way i'm not carrying around a wad of money like last time.

post up if you're able to be in the area around those dates. i can only do 2-3 shoots per day. thanks for all the support, can't wait to be back in cali!

*** UPDATE ***

quick update.

i will be in vegas for superbowl. Jan 31-Feb 4. thinking about doing a max of 3 shoots while im down there. if anyone's interested, feel free to post up so i can gauge it.

til then ... seaaHAWWWKS!!

facebook.com/jmeasphotography | jmeas.4ormat.com | IG: jmeasphotography

Last edited by jm3as; 02-06-2014 at 01:53 PM..
Appreciate 0