Rep
Drives: 2010 335i

Bilstein PS10 Coilovers with 1K miles $1250.00

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
*Edit Title PSS10 Coilovers

Edit 10/12/2012- I am currently trying to work out a way to ship these to a member in Australia. However, the shipping cost are ridiculous so if the deal does not go though I wanted to emphasis this, my price is FIRM. Shipping will cost buyer actual shipping cost. I posted approx dimensions i found for pss10 online and you can go to USPS.com for a shipping quote to your zip.

Shipping Dimensions: 30 X 12 X 9
Shipping Weight: 54.00

Thanks, Jason

Hey guys,

I bought these about a year back from another forum member. Here is the thread;

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=524383

Paid 1400 but never got around to installing them on the car. Just sold my car today and trying to muster more money for a new car down payment. These only had 1000 miles on them when I bought them, they look almost new!! I would PREFER local buyers since these are in my storage unit and I want the buyer to inspect them before purchase. If they dont sell local within 2 weeks I will ship (I will post many detailed and up close pictures if I decide to go that route) . Storage unit is in San Diego but I live in Costa Mesa now. I can get them out of storage unit and show to anyone in Orange County or I can meet someone in San Diego at the storage unit. Either way this is an awesome deal. I have done some business around this site and have positive trader feedback too. Please dont make me put these on Ebay. Call me, Text me, or PM me and Ill do my best to answer any questions.

Jason
619-518-4634

Last edited by jayusa77; 10-12-2012 at 10:41 AM..
Appreciate 0