View Single Post
      01-31-2013, 03:30 AM   #1
aram0492
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '05 330i,'07 335i,'09 328i

Need some advice. [Updated]

Hey everyone. Didn't know where else to post so I came to my fellow BMW addicts. It is my girlfriends 21st birthday this weekend and I don't know what to get her. A week after that is going to be out 7 year anniversary on the 13th of February. Any ideas as to what I can get her for her birthday? I kinda have the anniversary figured out, but suggestion will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for all the help.

UPDATED: I ended up having her surprise party at my house over the weekend. I bought her a black and white diamond necklace that she got on Saturday . On her actual birthday which was on Monday was the first day of college, so the party wasn't happening on that day. Instead we went out shopping for her, and had a nice dinner. Everything went better than planned. Thanks for all the advice.

NOW... On February 13, is our 7 year anniversary. I was going to propose on that day but a few things got a little delayed so its going to have to wait a bit. I was thinking of just getting her roses and another night out together. Let me know.

Last edited by aram0492; 02-06-2013 at 02:03 AM..
Appreciate 0