View Single Post
      07-18-2007, 08:25 AM   #1
ThomasMartin
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

Procede 1.47 Dyno results

Hey Guys

I just took my car for a Dyno to day damn good power from the procede well done guys even the owner of the shop was very impressed.

Damn look at the Torque, I live in south africa so its all in KW and NM 292kw is 391HP and dont know about the 570 NM torque conversion. But i know all Dynos are different so im taking the Procede out today and going back for a standard compare on the same dyno but standard KW rating for the car is 225KW and 400 NM torque so it a damn good increase.

Last thing the car was throwing a lot of CEL's on the dyno cant be the heat the highest the oil temp got was 130 Celcius thats 266 Fahrenheit but what iv noticed is the first CEL i got was when i changed to 1.47 from 1.45 SHIV is there anyting in the maps that could possibly make the car more liable to throw a CEL? The shop owner said the cats where smelling thats how much they restrict the flow in the exhaust and we going to do the exhaust system in 2 weeks. Now im wondering should i go back to 1.45 never had a CEL no matter how hard i drove the car?? What does eveyone think?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0