View Single Post
      07-31-2007, 01:14 PM   #51
"07"BobbyBimmer
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 335i Black Sapphire Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick@Jlevi SW View Post
Your best option would be either the H&R Sport Springs or the Eibach Pro Kit. The Sport springs will drop the front about 1.3 and the rear about 1.2 whereas the Eibach kit will be a bit lower than that all around.

H&R Sport Springs

Eibach Pro Kit
Nick, are you saying that the H&R sport springs are going to lower a 335i coupe w/sportpkg 1.3 & 1.2 & the Eibach pro kit will do even a little lower? If sport pkg from factory lowers .6 already how are either one of those kits going to give you the drop you say, when they say right at either one of their websites that you will not get the drop stated if you have factory sport pkg. Just trying to fiqure out what will give me the drop to just get the tires to fill up the gap so they are just right at the fender lip and not tucked up in the wells. I carry a couple hundred pounds of crap in the trunk for my job and that not only makes the back sit a little lower but it makes the front sit a touch higher. Any suggestions for my situation. Also will be running 19-8.5F & 19-10R w-245/35 & 265-30, willing to roll fenders if necessary
Appreciate 0