View Single Post
      05-14-2013, 10:02 PM   #5
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
To add to that a couple days ago I was bored so I removed the FK washer and added the OEM on the drivers side and the clunking didn't go away, but the steering seemed slightly more fluid, but it could be unrelated to the washer since I did add some more toe-out at the same time.

Basically I'm annoyed of ripping things apart and buttoning them up over and over in my garage so I'd like to take a more methodotical approach into narrowing down what it could be and having the proper washer orientation would be a good start haha.

Thanks for your help!
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0