06-04-2012, 04:51 PM   #9
Trevendous03
photographer // designer
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i E90 SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow007 View Post
Like I said earlier, this is my first time ever dealing with suspension so I'm not familar with any brand of suspension and for the price like I said those, were the cheapest I've seen for coilovers.
If thats the case, where did you order those from? The websites I've been to have them priced a little bit over $1000. Also for what its worth, Im just trying to go with a more flush/cleaner look compared to the stock sport suspension. Once I get the look Im going for I will not have readjust the settings or anything, once there set there set. That's why Im really not trying to spend over a $1000 bucks just for an inch or two. That's why I was asking if the Eibach Pro system would give me that overall look Im going for compared to just buying coilovers?
Don't cheap out and get those Taiwanese junk. If you're looking for a non-adjustable setup, probably the H&R Touring Cup Kit would be your best bet. It's the H&R Sport springs matched with H&R tuned dampers. It'd be better than Eibach springs, because it drops more even. Eibach springs still leave too much front gap. That will run you around $700 or so.

If you want a nicer suspension setup though for under $1k, ST V1 or Eibach Pro Street S would be your best options. I purchased mine from Autoplicity.com for $935 shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inthikmelody View Post
Hey I remember seeing your sn from v6p. I on the other hand had a good experience with my function coilovers. I thought they rode comfortably and handled really well. Maybe its just me.
Yay for another V6P brethren! My Function Form coilovers were the Type 1, and it was way too stiff for daily use. Idk about the Type 2 though since those are damper-adjustable.
Appreciate 0