View Single Post
      03-24-2007, 08:40 PM   #56
uhaulball
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: e90 330xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
Sorry to hear about it but like others have mentioned, you need to try and keep your emotions out of it and just let him go.

Sounds like an incident I had a few weeks ago. I was coming up to a green light and it turned yellow but I knew I could make the right turn before the stopped traffic started moving, plus they obviously saw me going to take the turn. (Yes I know I should have just waited, first mistake.) So I take the corner and there is a truck in the right lane stopped and as soon as the light turns green he floors it purposely trying to hit me apparently because he is mad I took the right turn on red as his light was turning green. So I floor it to get him off my ass and he does the same and we get up to 50 mph which is the speed limit and he is still on my ass so I get into the left lane and I hear him floor it because it downshifts and then since no one is behind me I hit my brakes pretty hard so he can't really get a look at me while he is passing. I was afraid he was going to start yelling at me or something and just wanted to avoid it. He spent the next mile speeding up and slowing down trying to get next to me so he could yell but I didn't let him and never even saw what he looked like. He had to turn off the road and I was so relieved the "chase" was over. Next time I'm in a rush and know I can make the light before the other traffic starts maybe I'll think twice anyways lol.
sounds like people in FL are fucking nuts...