lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by VNeBLOB42 View Post
word! I'll see what Bob C can do for me with my Maintenance package. I hope he can pull some strings and try to give me my monies worth at least.

honestly I will be pretty unhappy if they can't. I would feel that they took advantage of me especially since when I purchased the extended maintenance package, Fulton's printer didn't work so I walked away with no paper work to review. once I got it it read "2 years" or 100k. Not what the guy told me, he told me maintenance up to 100k and CPO 2 years or 100k. F'n weasel. My fault i should have known. I even made it clear when I left and he said, yup! anyway, live and learn. My first purchase at a dealer. HAHA..
it's either/or. either 2 yrs is up or ur car reaches 100k. and by what like my situation was, i didn't blame them not replacing my belts since the crack was so little and didn't meet their claim requirement. i know bob has been pushing very hard on all my repairs and try to give me as much out as i can.

as far as the fineprint and such documents, i learned and rather 100% trust the sales, i do my homework most of the time at home and read it from all resources i can before approaching to the stealership and getting my ass rapped.
Appreciate 0