View Single Post
      07-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #27
gratemech69er
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

I can provide a good story about service. I live in Oakville but purchased from BMW of Mississauga because they were willing to talk about price. The local dealer Budd's attitude was - this is the price - take it or leave it.

I wanted to change my oil (at my cost) after 10,000 km so I phoned Budd's service department and got a recorded message during regular business hours. I then phoned BMW of Mississauga and they told me they could change my oil while I waited but it would take one to one and a half hours, so I booked an appointment.

I took my car at the arranged time and they said it would take an hour. After 40 minutes my car still hadn't gone in the shop so I talked to the desk and it went in the shop shortly after that. The car was ready one hour fifteen minutes after I initially arrived, and I was probably looking impatient so the service rep smiled, told me there would be no charge for the oil change because it took longer than promised, and away I went. I left with a good feeling about the service department and the dealership.

I can remember waiting two hours in the past at a Toyota dealership for an oil change, and I was just another number.
Appreciate 0