01-13-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
reggiecmah
the.tsukinousagi
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 M4

Garage List
2007 E92 328xi  [0.00]
Smile Reggie's E92 328xi Continued: AC Schnitzer, KW V3, Arkym CF , Painted Roof, Etc......

UPDATES will always go to the bottom of this post!

So I am back in the game and thought I'd make a new thread to continue on with my old one made 2 years ago!!!

For those that dont know my car here is it: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ghlight=Reggie

This was my project the last 10months...

This is how the car ended 2010

Winter mode tear down...

Got Injen Intake... again...

BMS Powerbox Install

Piano Black Trim (Painted), SMG Knob Retrofit with Alcantara shift boot

Alpine HID 8000K Angel Eyes W/ Stock D1S Bulb

Alpine HID 8000K Angels Eyes W/ MTEC D1S Replacement 9000K

Vorshlag Camber Plates W/ KW V3

Project Kic R40 Neo Lugs and Turner Motor Sports Extend Stud Conversion (90mm)

WINTER DRIVEN!!! on TSW NHF's

SOME PHOTOS I NEVER UPLOADED FOR YOU GUYS!!!

SOME NEW goodies (Jan 21st, 2011)

2 Months Till Dream Wheels Arrive... 19X9.5 +22 All-Round (Volk Racing Dont have lower offset in the 19X9.5's for BMW Bolt Patterns)

BUT! H&R 3mm spacer for the front and 10mm for the rear

Feb 2, 2011: Arkym 1x1 weave Carbon Fiber Trunk Arrived from MWDesign.

Trunk is installed!

And the start to "poor man's OSS"

Arkym CF Trunk Profile Shots:

Black Housing Headlights Complete!

INSTALLED PHOTOS!

I also decided to repaint my RPI air scoops to a Tiffany and Co. Teal Look-a-Like color

This is the little video that I put together for my car. They car is in wintermode and is a bit on the dirty side but here's what I came up with! Hope you guys like it!

Video is on vimeo and in HD 1080i, not sure how to embed the video on the thread so heres the link http://vimeo.com/20410441

The video was shot with a Nikon D7000, with assortment of lens, wheel chair for following and panning. All shots were filmed by hand so please dont mind the shakiness hahahaha

Herroooo Recaroooo

Got my new seats in today! Recaro Profi SPG's FIA approved.

Also, My OEM ZSP Wheel with OEM Steptronic Paddleshifters with custom wiring harness made so that my left pull/push is downshift and right pull/push is for upshift...
Usually with this wheel from the dealership the pull for both paddles is upshift and push on either paddle for downnn... which i dont really like...

Now I gotta get the Macht E92 Floormounts, OCC SRS Module so my car wont have a Airbag error cause the OEM seats have airbags in them... and if they are removed without a bypass... I have some problems...

Wheels are still on the way..
MORE TO COME

Last edited by reggiecmah; 03-15-2011 at 04:18 AM.. Reason: More pics and updates~
Appreciate 0