03-15-2007, 04:30 PM   #35
///M_owns_you
President
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by picus View Post
No one is arguing it isn't their right to remove the oil cooler. We're saying that without the oil cooler our cars have a significantly (yes, significantly) higher chance of overheating. At this point you're just playing devil's advocate if you can't see the reasoning behind wanting the cooler there. And no, it isn't "I want what he's got", it's "I don't want my car to overheat".
haha picus is the regulator, i go eye to with him on this. Its about not wanting my car to over heat, and other then overheating i just want my oil to run cooler like the rest of the 335's that have them. It cant hurt to have one and is probably an advantage to us. Who knows why they removed it, maybe it saved them money or whatever, but still, it just seems like things like that that are obviously better for the car (as far as i knew things that kept the cars fliuds and parts cooler were always better) shouldn't be removed, i just dont see why they would. I can understand things like features of iDrive, or trim's and finishes being removed but not stuf like that.
Black Sapphire 335i coupe/Saddle Brown leather/Aluminum trim-Sport Pkg, Premium Pkg, Navigation, PDC, Paddle shifters,Vishnu PROcede awaits, 20" iForged Essen, H&R springs, Milltek cat-back exhaust,side markers painted, 25% tint, V1 hardwired
Appreciate 0