resident girl.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i + 2014 X5

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [8.76]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUI Elite View Post
terrible that they messed with such a clean car.

while in the grand scheme they don't seem so bad (except the hood - thats pretty bad), that's pretty ridiculous and it'd drive me nuts until it was fixed.
Yeah, I have certainly seen worse. However, do you think that this job is worth $15,000 and 2 months? That's really what pisses me off. I would honestly have expected better (or at least similar quality) work from Service King & Maaco. They had the car that long, and they still managed to cut every corner possible, and do the least amount of work they could get away with. They try and pass themselves off like some hotshot Top Shelf body shop that works on classic cars and exotics, yet this is what they deliver. Embarrassing.

There are several more items that aren't pictured, too. Like the uneven orange peel that's inconsistent from one panel to the next (hard to get a good photo of that). I have had people I barely know look at my car and ask me straight up if it's been in an accident, the paint job is so obviously not OEM.

2008 E90 335i // Black Everything // photos
COBB tuned / QTP e-cutouts / Helix FMIC / cp-e DCI / AWE BOVs / Catless / FBO + F15 X5 xDrive35i
Appreciate 0