View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 06:59 PM   #38
tcw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgiaTech335coupe View Post
It looks like the map isn't switching over. Maybe the Procede isn't seeing the meth flow. Neither of those logs seem to show methanol flow. They show injection %, but that's just the FAV being opened/closed. I had a couple trouble shooting issues to get mine working. A voltmeter and a buddy can help a lot to trouble shoot the meth.

Also, I see you used the red line that came with your meth tank. That should provide some nice red colored meth. I know cuz I did the same thing.
Yea you called it. I am working with Shiv to fix it. He had me log meth flow and it read 0. Although I know meth is flowing because my BOV it blowing it everywhere.

I am going to check my wiring tomorrow or Saturday and see if I am having a connection issue somewhere.

As a side note, I got accepted to GA Tech for grad school yesterday so maybe there will be 2 single turbos in the area next fall.

2008 335I E92, AW, VFF700, 18" Forgestar F14, M3 front/side, M-tech rear, AMS IC, H&R Touring Cup Kit suspension, HID AE, ER Charge Pipe & Synapse BOV, CIC Retrofit, Quafie, DSS, Defiv Lockdown, SPEC 2+/Steel SMFW, Walbro 450
Appreciate 0