Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
NC GTG @ Eurowise, Charlotte

Hey all,

Eurowise in Charlotte is going to have a Euro gtg Saturday, June 25th beginning @ 12noon. They're hoping to connect with both VAGs and Bimmers (and any other Euros in between) as well as introduce their services to anyone new on the scene.

Not to take away from their event, but I was supposed to post a thread requesting date suggestions for a Bimmer meet at the Melting Pot in Raleigh. However, I have been swamped and haven't been up here in a while. We'll work on something soon for that one. (My apologies IShouldBEWorking!)

So, for those who are interested in Eurowise's meet, their website is www.euro-wise.com for directions or to call for more information. If enough people will be attending from your area, set up a meeting place and caravan down there. Maybe other area groups can meet up somewhere along 85 (depending on which route is taken). Remember to be courteous on the roads and try to avoid too much speeding. A caravan of Bimmers (good looking ones at that) will attract more attention than wanted....from the local good ole' boys.
Appreciate 0