04-26-2012, 02:30 PM   #50
Cozy
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaffy View Post
Absolutely stunning ride mate looks so classy and I'm loving the idea with the perches that gap on the front of mine is really starting to piss me off too! Think the performance grill would really suit your car a treat.
Thanks Jaffy, appreciate the good feed back . Any ideas where to get some black performance grills? I hear that the BMW ones aren't of the best quality paint wise. Is be after gloss or matt black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Thanks for the explanation Jamjay, not really had time to get my head round all details of the 335i yet as I have been too busy with work. Quite unusual as I am usually a mine of information about any car I run but it's nice to know lots of other people have that knowledge on this site.

I think I'll stick the alloys on first and see how it looks but I strongly suspect I'll be ordering some perches pretty soon afterwards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Hampshire View Post
Ha! Yes it's funny how once it is pointed out you notice it more and more. I think I will contact Supreme Power (great name for a business!) and get this done.
Mike.
I don't think any of you will be disappointed with the perch, it fell in love with the exterior even more afterwards, IMO this is how it should have been from the factory but I understand that BMW have their reasons for the higher front...whatever they may be.

I'm hoping to finish work early tomorrow, clean the car and then I'll get some more pics.

Last edited by Cozy; 04-26-2012 at 02:41 PM..
Appreciate 0