View Single Post
      07-18-2013, 07:46 PM   #896
Island Road
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Garage List
2008 335i  [10.00]
learned applicable offsets either with the E9xs yet. What tires and sizes are you on? Looking to get rid of the runflats soon.

Pretty much my mentality when making my list of future mods. Mtech and the performance high kick are coming hopefully later this year.[/QUOTE]

I am running 255x35x18 all around, with a 5mm spacer in the front and a 12mm spacer in the rear. As for rubbing if i do full lock in the front its very slight but nothing to be concerned about at all, just slightly hits the fender liner this can be shaved. Mtech and High Kick transforms the car completely you will def love it not to mention Mtech will help slightly with cooling, brings in more air. When i get the upgraded turbos i will have to do something about the rears because traction will be a issue prob CCW if i can swing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJK1903 View Post
Nice looking car. But for some reason i can't get
used to the vents on the hood.

What are you dropped on? It looks perfect.
Thanks, ya the vents are not for everybody and its not only cosmetic plus I like the aggressive look.

As for the drop the car has the OEM sport suspension, cant recall the exact specs for that but when i first bought it i thought the same thing until i looked up the vin.
Appreciate 0